Monday, October 6, 2008

You should major in philosiphy or something like that.

No really. You should. You'd be great.

I met Tyler's brother this weekend. He's just like Tyler, except he's 27 and has tatoo's. It's really cool. He says I look like Wes Anderson. That's my only complaint.


This is Wes Anderson.



This is me.

Wes Anderson has never played an accordion. His older brother remains incorrect like Tyler.

But,

I realized eating dinner with Tyler's family/friends, your relationships with people play out in a much more natural way when you're older. This is the part where I rant about how shallow high school is. (I won't really.)














I'm 16. I have problems.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I can understand one of us being incorrect. But both? You're challenging against astronomical odds here.

Meghan said...

yes

highschool is driving me mad.
I sit next to the windows in my classrooms so I can look out them and daydream~
you'll escape soon kristian!