Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maan..


my scanner has kicked the bucket, I think. Which is sad, I have so much stuff I'd like to upload.
I'm nearly finished with Volume 3. What a run it's been!
Other than that, nothing too new on my end save the same ol' artistic pursuit.
I received full scores on my AP 2d portfolio though, which is encouraging. So many other lovely individuals from the 2008 CSSSA animation department received full scores as well.
And to think today marked an entire year since I first stepped inside the palace. Miss you guys.


I've been reading quite a bit of fantasy as of late, too. I enjoy a good tale or two. But I understand why Tolkien is so revered! He paints such lush pictures in your head, with his fascination of myth, geography and botany. It'd be neat to do a series of drawings based on the world that he so masterfully brings to life.

No comments: